As you will appreciate due to the Coronavirus pandemic all events have had to either be cancelled or postponed. Exford Show as we know it has been cancelled.
However, IF the Country is back to normal by the end of July the Breed Show may still go ahead on Wednesday 12 August on Exmoor, so please keep this date clear. The Trustees are looking into this and would wish to hold the Show.
It is very tough for all of us at the moment and no one knows what will happen in four months so the Breed Show would be something to get us all back to normal.
27 March 2020